LUXOR TOUR GUIDE
EGYPT – A JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANCIENT TIME
EXPLORE LUXORWITH MOST POPULAR HISTORICAL SITES IN 06 DAYS
Powerful Reasons why you'll love this trip
Enjoy Luxor, visiting the most attractions and historial sites like Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut,Habu, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple, Karnak Temples and More!
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL – LUXOR - INSTALLATION ON YOUR NILE CRUISE Upon arrival at Luxor airport or station, our representative will transfer you to your Nile Cruise by a private A/C van. Embarkation before 12:00 PM. Afternoon, you will discover the East bank of Luxor including Karnak Temples Complex, which are the largest structures ever build in the history of the mankind. The principal building is that of god Amun Ra, since it was considered the house of god on the earth, the earlier structure date back to the middle kingdom, but there are some references which refer to the earlier buildings as old as the 3rd dynasty. Later on, you will proceed to visit Temple of Luxor, which was built by one of the kings of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple was located in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re. After finishing your day tour, you will be transferred back to your ship for rest and refresh. N.B: If your arrival time to Luxor is so early, so we will start the tour direct upon arrival as the cruise check in time at 12:00 and we don't want our guest waste their time waiting at the lobby for check in. Meals: Lunch - Dinner Accommodation: in Cruise
- DAY 2: WEST BANK OF LOUXOR – SAIL TO EDFU Breakfast on the Nile cruise. After that you will start your magical tour in Thebes, the sacred land by exploring the west bank of Luxor including Valley of the Kings, which considers as the royal cemetery of the Theban kings and rulers of ancient Egypt, and the place where our Pharaohs were buried. After that, you will proceed to visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari. This temple is considered as one of the most wonderful examples of the Architecture in ancient Egypt, because it was totally carved inside the mountain. At the end of the tour you will visit Colossi of Memnon, which is belonging to king Amenhotep III. After that you will return to your ship to have your lunch. Afternoon, free at leisure. Dinner and overnight on the cruise. Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner Accommodation: in Cruise Extras options: Hot Air Balloon
- DAY 3: EDFU | KOM OMBO | SAIL TO ASWAN Breakfast on board your Nile cruise. Then your tour guide will take you in a mysterious journey to land of secrets. This guided tour of today begins by visiting one of the most wonderful temples in Egypt, Temple of Horus in Edfu, which is considered to be one of the most well preserved temples in Egypt. After that, you will revert back to your ship. Lunch will be served on board during sailing to the city of Kom Ombo. Afternoon, you will proceed to explore Temple of Kom Ombo, where the two gods Sobek & Haroeris were worshipped for a while. Get back to your ship and enjoy your lunch. Enjoy the sun deck, watching the unique landscape of the great river Nile. On its banks the ancient Egyptian civilization has been created and flourished. Dinner meal will be served on board during sailing to the city of Aswan. Late evening arrive to Aswan and overnight. Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner Accommodation: in Cruise
- DAY 4: ASWAN Breakfast will be served on board your ship. Later on, you will join your Egyptologist tour guide to discover the great city of Aswan, including The High Dam, which has been erected by the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood. After that you will enjoy sailing on the Nile River by a motor boat till reach Agilika Island, where you will visit Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Gaeco-Roman period and was dedicated to goddess Isis (mother of god Horus). Finally you will be escorted to visit one of the marvelous sightseeing in Aswan. After finishing your day tour, you will get back to your ship. Lunch will be served on board. Afternoon tea will be served on board. At night free at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Aswan. Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner Accommodation: in Cruise
- DAY 5: DISEMBARKATION | ASWAN Check out after breakfast. Then our representative will accompany you to Aswan for a night Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: in Cruise Optional Tour: Excursion to Abu Simble temples either by private coach or by domestic flight: you will be met with our English-speaking tour guide in Aswan who will transfer you by private A-C van to Abu Simbel, lies south of Aswan on the western bank of the Nile, 180 miles south of the First Cataract in what was Nubia. The site was known as Meha in ancient times and was first documented in the 18th Dynasty, when Ay and Horemheb had rock-cut chapels hewn in the hills to the south. Upon arrival, you will proceed to visit Abu Simbel Temples, which were built by the well-known king Ramses II. The biggest temple was called as the Great temple. It was built by Ramesses II and being dedicated to the famous god Rahorakhty. While the smaller temple and it was dedicated to king Ramesses II himself and his beautiful wife queen Nefertari. After finishing your day tour, you will drive back toward Aswan. Arrive Aswan and be transferred by private A-C van to your chosen hotel there for check in, rest and refresh or transfer to Aswan airport to catch your domestic flight to Cairo..
- DAY 6: LUXOR | DEPARTURE Breakfast, Early morning transfer to Luxor and upon arrival will transfer you Luxor airport to return home with a heart filled with memories of the sights, sounds and voices of Egypt.. Meals: Breakfast
Meet and assist upon arrival and departure in an air-conditioned vehicle. Accommodation 04 nights’ on board Nile Cruise on full board basis. Accommodation 01 night at Nubian house in Aswan - based on bed & breakfast. English-speaking guide. All Transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle. Daily breakfast. Meals as indicated in the itinerary. Permission fees of Ministry of Tourism and Tourism police. Small bottled mineral water during your trip. Shopping through famous Bazaars. Applied taxes & service charges.
International flights. Egypt visa. Tips and gratuities (10 US$ per person per day). Early check-in / late check-out. Single room supplement subject to availability. Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, etc. Other meals /additional tours / phone calls / unmentioned items Entrance fees to all sites. High and peak dates.