LUXOR TOUR GUIDE
EGYPT – A JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANCIENT TIME
EXPLORE LUXORWITH MOST POPULAR HISTORICAL SITES IN 02 DAYS
Powerful Reasons why
Enjoy Luxor, visiting the most attractions and historial sites like Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut,Habu, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple, Karnak Temples and More!
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL – LUXOR Arrival at Luxor airport. Our Rep. Service will take you just before border control, help you go through the security zone, baggage claim and customs. Then our representative will escort you to your hotel in Luxor. Meals: none Accommodation: in hotel
- DAY 2: WEST BANK OF LOUXOR - TEMPLE OF KARNAK - INSTALLATION ON YOUR DAHABIYA Breakfast on board the Nile Dahabiya. Visit the West Bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple and the Colossi of Memnon). Sailing and overnight beside an Island. Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner Accommodation: in Dahabiya Extras options: Hot Air Balloon
- DAY 3: EDFU | BASAW Breakfast while sailing. Visit the temple of Edfu (carriage ride from Dahabieh to the temple). The temple is dedicated to the god Horus symbolized by a solar disc with falcon wings. It is one of the largest temples (height 26m, length 137m and width 79m) and the best preserved in Egypt (2h).Lunch and navigation in the afternoon. Around 16: 00, Arrival at a beautiful place, the island of Bassaw, Dinner. Night on the boat. Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner Accommodation: in Dahabiya
- DAY 4: CAREERS OF SILSILA | KOM OMBO Before breakfast, walk on the island of Bassaw (1h), and visit a beautiful Egyptian village and meet with locals. Back to the boat and get your breakfast while sailing. Arrival in the impressive rocky site of Gebel Silsila, the largest sandstone quarry of the Pharaonic era. Walk through the galleries and visit the site to discover the many inscriptions and decorated tombs. Visit the small rock temple of Pharaoh Horemheb grave in the rock (2:30).Lunch and navigation. Arrival at Kom Ombo temple just before the big cruises, you will be almost alone in this beautiful temple dedicated to the god Crocodile and the god Falcon, Take the time to admire so much beauty and we end with a beautiful museum of mummies of Crocodiles (1h30). Small navigation to get away from the city and find the Calm another time Dinner and night on board. Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner Accommodation: in Dahabiya
- DAY 5: HERBIAB ISLAND | ASWAN After breakfast, very beautiful sand beach where there will be the opportunity to swim in the sacred river. Sail to Aswan. We stop just before the Aswan Bridge. Visit a Nubian village on Soheil Island to enjoy Nubian Village Tour in Aswan. Enjoy the scenery on the river and get a closer look at Nubian village life. Later you will be transferred to your Dahabiya. Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner Accommodation: in Dahabiya
- DAY 6: DISEMBARKATION DAHABIYA | PHILAE TEMPLE | ASWAN Breakfast on board the Nile Dahabiya. Visit the Philae Temple.Transfers to your hotel and overnight. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: in Hotel Extras options: Abu Simbel Temples.
- DAY 7: LUXOR | EAST BANK OF LUXOR | DEPARTURE Breakfast, Early morning transfer to Luxor and upon arrival will discover the East bank of Luxor, Karnak Temples Complex, which are the largest structures ever build in the history of the mankind. The principal building is that of god Amun Ra, since it was considered the house of god on the earth, the earlier structure date back to the middle kingdom, but there are some references which refer to the earlier buildings as old as the 3rd dynasty. Then will transfer you Luxor airport to return home with a heart filled with memories of the sights, sounds and voices of Egypt.. Meals: Breakfast
Meet and assist upon arrival and departure in an air-conditioned vehicle. Accommodation 04 nights’ on board Dahabiya Nile Cruise on full board basis. Accommodation 01 night at hotel in Luxor - based on bed & breakfast 5* standard. Accommodation 01 night at Nubian house in Aswan - based on bed & breakfast. English-speaking guide. All Transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle. Daily breakfast. Meals as indicated in the itinerary. Permission fees of Ministry of Tourism and Tourism police. Small bottled mineral water during your trip. Shopping through famous Bazaars. Applied taxes & service charges.
International flights. Egypt visa. Tips and gratuities (10 US$ per person per day). Early check-in / late check-out. Single room supplement subject to availability. Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, etc. Other meals /additional tours / phone calls / unmentioned items Entrance fees to all sites. High and peak dates.